Hi friends. It’s the first official ICLW of 2014 and I’m happy to be a part of it. Welcome. I hope you find something here you like and/or can relate to.
I have so much swirling in my head right now. So many posts I want to write, but I haven’t figured it all out yet so I’ll spare you the stream of consciousness for now. Or most of it at least…
- I started this year in a really emotionally raw place but I’m doing better at the moment.
- I spoke to SIL (sister-in-law – you know, the pregnant one) today. She’d been on my mind so I called her. Even though things have not worked out for me yet, I’m happy to be able to share some sisterly wisdom with her regarding my own pregnancy experiences. I found out that her big OB appointment (8 weeks) will be on 2/5/14. That is the 2nd anniversary of the birth/death of my twin boys. I, of course, didn’t tell her that. I don’t want to worry her anymore than she already is after watching what we’ve been through. I hope that it will be a good day for her and that this pregnancy goes smoothly and easily. I’d like to hold that baby.
- I am in this place of feeling in-between somehow. Like i’m in the middle of something but I don’t know what it is yet.
- I’m no writer but for some reason I feel like I need to write a book about this journey of mine. This will probably never happen. Did any of you read Julia Indichova’s Inconceivable? What did you think? I want to read it again before I pass judgement but on first read it kind of pissed me off.
- It’s snowing like a bitch outside and I think there’s a mouse in my kitchen.
OK I’ll spare you the rest (for now). Happy ICLW!